Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog#4

The ending of my book ended with a conflict between Slam and Ice. Slam had found out that Ice had been selling drugs the whole time and didn't like it at all and when they were at a party Slam and Ice got into a fight and Ice had kept calling Ice a Punk. As Ice was calling him a Punk Slam walked out of the party and had left to go home and was very upset. The Conflict had not been resolved between Ice and Slam. Slams team had also won the basket-ball championship with his school. The ending of my book kept me on the seat of my chair I loved it. Throughout my book I didn't really like it. It had to many parts of the book about there games and play by play action and no action about there life. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone who doesn't like sports or basket-ball. I would recommend this book to people who love basket-ball and can keep up with boring play by play action. I would rate this book 7/10 and would read more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment